Thursday 18 October 2012

Blogtober 18


The Fabric has been chosen.....

and even though I was encouraged to purchase some more (thank you Joy, @ http://joyknitt.blogspot.co.uk/,  I will still go out on Saturday for a fabric hunt!!) I feel that I need some more green around me, as the autumn colours are taking over....beautiful that they are, I still feel a missing summer this year, therefore I chose the green fabric on the bottom left which I purchase from John Lewis in the summer!!!


I have started on the all important cutting out......     
                                

But as it is quite late, I had to have the all important  glass of red!!!


Tomorrow I will continue with my work, honest!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to see you are taking my advice, and also pleased to see I'm not the only one who likes a drop of red now and again. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking in, hope you have time to write a small comment.....:)