Saturday 21 December 2013

Advent Calender.....18th, 19th,20th and 21st...

I've been pretty pants at this daily blog, but in my defence......nah, I'm just pants at it!! No excuses this time....but here area couple of pics to get me up to date.....

This was the moon a few days ago....amazing, and looked better in real life....
 And this is how I used the corn dollie decorations that I have had for many years and not used....


And last but not least, here is a quick picture of the lovely cracker swap that I received from Tracy from http://madaboutbagsuk.blogspot.co.uk/
Doesn't it look lovely!!  It is wrapped in beautiful Christmas fabric,(which I shall use for something special!) and a  really pretty Christmas card and bookmark came outside the cracker.   The contents of this fab gift I will show tomorrow........good things come to those who wait!! : )


5 comments:

  1. beautiful moon and i love the decorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been struggling with the advent these last couple of days as well lol. Love those corn dollies. Look forward to seeing what the cracker holds. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That horizon is amazing! ;) Loving the decs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treat you gave us to catch up ;) beautiful composition in the moon photograph. Love the garland you made with the decorations and looking forward to seeing what was in your cracker

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking in, hope you have time to write a small comment.....:)