Monday 12 December 2016

Cracker Swap 2016....

Back in November, I joined in the Cracker Swap (again!!) with Tracy over at www.http://madaboutbagsuk.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/cracker-swap-2016.   and for the first time EVER I was ready and on time for sending out my parcel....the only thing is, I didn't take any photos of the contents.....but I know that Claire has received her parcel, and I have received mine, and it was lovely.....


Pretty Christmasy fabric covered the contents...


Green tissue paper hiding these....


Inside the tube was an array of lovely things, including this cute egg cosy, , flavoured tea bags, (the fudge one  looks yum!)


Tape measure, nail files, cream, scented candle, ribbon, tape....


A stash of fabric samples and press studs and buttons...


And a cotton reel necklace!!


Thank you Claire for being a great swap partner! And to Tracy for  organizing it!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had some fun with the swap. Tracy always makes up some interesting swaps. Have mentioned in on my latest post so I hope you have more followers very soon.

    keep well

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking in, hope you have time to write a small comment.....:)