Saturday 13 October 2012

Blogtober 13

A local visit.....

After dropping of youngest to sports centre, we decided to go for a wander as the weather was so nice!  Normally, we have to go 'shopping' which I find quite boring, so this made a really nice change!!  We walked to the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, through the back of the university in the park....


 The buildings are listed I think, and built around 60/70's....I love the way the water leaves the building like a waterfall....


 After taking this photo, I realised that this is the student accommodation, so I quickly put the camera away..
.

 I'm sure this is just steam....


After looking around the SCVA for a while, we took time out for a coffee and a 'stare' out of the cafe window..





And this little 'critter' just posed quite perfectly for me!!


I do have many photos, but I wont bore you all with them!!  It was a grand way to spend 90 minutes though!! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for looking in, hope you have time to write a small comment.....:)