Saturday 6 October 2012

Blogtoberfest....


Well, I have joined in and although it is fairly late for me to be on the computer, I feel that I should commit myself to the daily blogging as promised.......Thanks to those who have actually visited my last post, I will be replying to all of your comments (even in foreign languages, I really appreciate trying to find out where my lovely viewers come from, and try answering in their own language via Google Translate!!! I do apologise for any mistakes now!!!)

Tonight, I went on my usual dog walk with my youngest, and took many photos of the Autumn weather around here, but you will also notice during Blogtoberfest, that I take far too many photos of the lighthouse that is down the road from me...sorry.......

Anyhoo....here are some of tonight's pictures which were taken as the sun was setting, and I really didn't notice how long we had been out!!!    Well here goes....

Lovely flowers still here for this time of year.....

A bright red boat out at sea.....
 Distant boat out at sea viewed through grass...
 Small waves crashing....
 These nats  (well, that's what I call them!!) were flying around the top of this tree, and you had to either run fast through them (as my youngest did..) or be stupid enough to stand under them to take a picture!!! (as I did!!!!!)
 Light house with  little houses either side of it....
 The sunset. tonight. viewed from the road at the top of the lighthouse!!  Fab views, and they change every night......


And now I will go to look, admire and enjoy everyone else's blogs.......I may be some time!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i love the grasses shot - and the blues in the water. and, of course, the last two shots are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a really nice evening weather wise!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking in, hope you have time to write a small comment.....:)