Thursday 13 February 2014

The Sun Is Out....

Just a quick post for now, as the sun is out and this morning I have been Dog Walking, Digging, smiling at the Daffodils and Daisies....took these photo's quickly for Picture This, a photo group I'm in (although I'm a bit bad at keeping up!!)....but the theme is the letter D....



 These lovely daffodils were on my window sill (which is sadly north facing, so we don't get a lot of sun in the winter months) so I thought I'd give them a bit of sunshine and blue skies...

 And these ones were at the side of the road, seen while I was dog walking....soon they should be up, but I hope we don't have any bad frosts or snow......
And this little daisy I noticed in my back garden while on my way to the greenhouse...
I really can't wait for spring to arrive.....sooo many things to plant up.....

6 comments:

  1. I wish it was dry enough to dig, sadly I think it will be quite a while. But we have sunshine today too, although I dont think we're going to have much more for a few days!
    Joy x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection. No digging here for us either way too wet and due to get even wetter :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your garden is starting to come alive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that beautiful blue sky. Not seen that in a long, long while. I have daisies on my front lawn too. Quite a few D's that you managed to capture pictures of.
    Can't wait for spring either or at least some dry enough days to get out in the garden for more than 1/2 hr at a time. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm just out visiting the blogs of my followers. I have a vase of daffodils on my kitchen windowsill. They are my sunshine in the mornings.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking in, hope you have time to write a small comment.....:)