Sunday 10 January 2016

New Year, New Post....

Well, we are 'slightly' into 2016, but I am always a bit behind!  Anyhoo, I have added my name to  "Send us your country swap" over at with Kimberley  http://www.creativechaosnz.blogspot.co.nz  and also another swap "Send a little Love" over at Tracy's blog,  http://madaboutbagsuk.blogspot.co.uk/

I thought it was about time that I upped my blogging game, so hopefully you will see more makes, cooking attempts, photos etc,....well that is my aim, and joining in with these swaps will help me along   -   I hope!!

I have lots of fabric, loads of patterns, and a few ideas in my head so really there is no excuse.... I have posted these pics of fabric before, so it is just a small update....





 And while on holiday last year, we found this amazing shop called The Boatshed and their layout of produce was amazing!!  I couldn't resist taking a few pics.....








Hopefully I will find a way of using these, even if I just print them off and frame them!!

5 comments:

  1. Your fabric collection looks lovely, I look forward to seeing what you create with it. I always thing that other countries display their produce so much than we do here in England lol. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you Karen, not sure I have seen any shops here that display as well!! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Debi, Your fabrics look great and i can't wait to see what you make xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I tried the email me button on your blog profile page but not sure it worked. I am fionabowman@hotmail.com if it didn't. :)
    Nice fabric haul. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking in, hope you have time to write a small comment.....:)