Sunday 31 January 2016

The Sewing Starts....

Last post, I said I would be sewing more......well, this is the beginning.....I have this funky fabric that I am trying to turn into a simple skirt, from a pattern that came free with a magazine.....ooh, and using a pin cushion that was part of what was in a swap a while ago with Tracy from http://madaboutbagsuk.blogspot.co.uk !!


This is the skirt pattern.....


Also, I have joined in with Tracy's "Send A Little Love Swap" over at the above link, and will be "swapping" with http://christalscreations.blogspot.co.uk so I am busy also with gathering up some goodies to send over ......

All that aside, I took these photos last week, as we had a bit of a cold spell, but found the cold weather a bit of a relief as I was hoping it would kill off a few germs.....and also wild birds are fun to watch as they tuck in to the chickens food!!


This little robin is a frequent visitor to my garden...


Oh, and this is the sun at about 7.30 am defrosting my front garden!!  The sad pots are just waiting for the spring to arrive,,,,,



Will  post soon as soon as my skirt comes together......

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing the finished skirt. Like you I would like some frost to kill of some germs lol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking in, hope you have time to write a small comment.....:)