Tuesday 12 June 2012

A pleasant surprise....

Just for a change, something nice came through the post (as I mentioned previously) from a really generous lady on Misi http://www.misi.co.uk/handmade/madaboutbags.html   The swap was entitled 'Red, White and Blue'.....

Well here it is.....


I'm halfway through reading the book, which I'm finding quite amusing and close to home!! After I've read it, I was wondereing wether to put it on here as a give-a-way to anyone who would be interested in reading it, what do you think?   Sadly, I can't share the M & M's as they've all gone!!

Also included, was this lovely bunting which looks great outside or inside!!


Anyhoo, I'm just waiting for the weather to improve so that I can get back to the allotment and plant up stuff, and de-weed!!!  Be back soon with updates ....:)





























3 comments:

  1. Tracy is a brilliant swap partner, isn't she - we did an autumn swap a couple of years ago and she was very generous. Love your red, white and blue bunting.
    Joy x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi I'm so glad you liked your swap gifts and the bunting looks gorgeous in your garden! I love the idea of passing on the book in a giveaway xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous goodies, I love that bunting! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking in, hope you have time to write a small comment.....:)