Wednesday 13 November 2013

CHRISTMAS CRACKER SWAP......

Last year I joined the Christmas Cracker swap, organised by Tracy at   http://www.madaboutbagsuk.blogspot.co.uk where you are teamed up with a partner, and send small gifts all wrapped up in lovely Christmas fabric covered kitchen roll to each other.  This was the present I sent out, but I had to wrap the goodies up, otherwise I would have given the game away (see here).     Anyhoo, I have not been  blogging or Facebooking much just lately, due to the fact that we went to France in the October holiday to see my brother, sister-in-law and family, and when we got back I had to start to decorate a small bedroom, but now I am inundated with decorating.......you know how it is.....you start to do one small room, but when you get to painting the door, it puts all the others on the landing to shame....so off you go and paint all of them.....and so on and so forth....

But today I took some time out to catch up on a few blogs, and realised that I had missed out on the Cracker swap!!!  A bit sad, but left a message anyway, and kindly enough Tracy got back to me to say that I can join in after all, and she will be my swap partner!!!  Thanks Tracy, I always look forward to nice goodies arriving in the post.....so much nicer than bills!!!!


So.....an excuse for me to put down the paint brushes.....along with the other excuse that I have....a very dear and old friend of mine  (old in the fact we have known each other for a million years!!!) is coming up to stay with me for a few days tomorrow.....I can't wait!!!!  Red wine and good food here we come!!!  Along with a bit of shopping, gossiping, catching up, beach walking etc etc....you get the picture : )




3 comments:

  1. enjoy your time with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time and enjoy doing your swap. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have been busy, have fun with the Christmas swap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking in, hope you have time to write a small comment.....:)